The Marketing Manager for Rough Trade (US) will be responsible for the marketing of Rough Trade NYC store and the Rough Trade (US) e-commerce platform.
Working out of the Rough Trade NYC office, Brooklyn, the Marketing Manager will report to the US Managing Director, whilst line managing a Digital Marketing Coordinator, liaising with UK-based marketing colleagues and marketing agency as the US point of contact for Rough Trade global marketing activity co-ordination.
- Develop and manage US digital marketing campaign planning and coordination based on priorities set by product teams
- PPC, SEO, Affiliate, CRM
- Responsible for monthly analysis of marketing output
- US marketing budget management
- Web, Social and Digital Marketing Analytics
- Manage US social platform strategy and output
- Manage US brand marketing and outreach
- Manage US record label marketing relationships
- Develop and manage US affiliate marketing partnerships
- Develop and manage US marketing content, from blog to podcast
- Responsible for managing marketing components of NYC store partnerships
The right candidate will be seen as the in-house expert for all things Digital Marketing, able to demonstrate a track record of developing successful e-commerce strategies. Experience working within a customer focused retail / e-commerce setting is highly preferable.
Joining a people focussed business, your strong technical experience will be backed by great people skills. Your passion for all things music, digital and delivering success for the business will be self evident, as will your commitment to develop your team.
This is a rare opportunity for a talented digital marketing professional to make a massive impact on the future growth of the business, to build a team and very much make the role their own.
Note: No agencies. US resident-only applications.