We are looking for a passionate and knowledgable person to manage our Used Vinyl offer / category across all our UK stores.
This new role will drive the growth of our Used Vinyl category across our UK stores, plus online and export to our US operation. The right candidate will display great knowledge of the vinyl market and possess proven experience in buying large volumes of Used stock.
In addition to Used Vinyl buying expertise, the right candidate will also have first-class retail experience, excellent customer service ability, with engaging and positive 'people person' skills, willing to work at weekends and not just weekdays.
Rough Trade has accrued over forty years of trusted trade and customer relations, affording it a unique role and scope of opportunity within the UK and global music (retail) industry. The Used Vinyl Sales Manager will play a central role in continuing and building on this success.
The Used Vinyl Sales Manager reports to the Heads of Operations & Buying.
The role is based in London, salary based on experience.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Managing and developing the Used Vinyl product category for Rough Trade
- Managing Used Vinyl store merchandising & presentation to maximise sales
- Work with the CMS and Inventory Management systems to efficiently maintain the Used Vinyl stores inventory
- Maintain a consistent and professional line of communication to stores and other departments through inter-company communications
- Analyse & report sales information information
Qualifications & Skills
- Great people management and leadership skills
- Good understanding of IT systems (especially Google Suite, Inventory Management & Resource planning software)
- Comprehensive, authoritative music knowledge & commercially savvy
- Strong organisation & planning skills
- Demonstrate a great understanding of what Rough Trade is & who our customers are; capable, confident and comfortable being a company brand ambassador