Term & Salary:
- Permanent, Full-Time (37.5 hours per-week)
- Salary: £18,000 pa
- Based in: Bristol
- Cellar management, including line cleaning, tidiness, stock organisation & rotation.
- To be responsible for all aspects of health and safety and food safety in accordance with the law and RT standards.
- Placing stock orders with suppliers and taking ownership of inventory management system.
- Lead the Bar team in service, events and day to day operations.
Ideal Experience & Skill
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Available to work flexible hours that may include early mornings, evenings, weekends, nights and Bank Holidays.
- Ability to perform many different tasks within the store.
- At least six months of experience delegating tasks to other employees and/or coordinating the tasks of two or more employees.
- Knowledge of food/beverage and retail environments.
- Demonstrate a great understanding of what Rough Trade is & who our customers are.
The ideal candidate should be:
- Able to build and develop personal relationships.
- Thoroughly organised with excellent attention to detail.
- Commercially driven.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Have enthusiasm and commitment to the RT brand and the service industry.
- Have a good understanding of health & safety, food hygiene and licensing practice.
Closing date for applicants is Friday 19th July, 2019