We're recruiting a full-time Customer Service Assistant to ensure that all Rough Trade eCommerce customers get a superb quality of service. The role is based out of our Warehouse in Brislington, Bristol.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, customer orientated environment, as our eCommerce business is growing rapidly, so we're looking for people that can grow with the business and help establish Rough Trade as the Number 1 place to buy records, online. You will report to the Customer Service manager.
- Manage digital tools to deliver an excellent customer experience online. We use Intercom for customer messaging.
- Manage incoming calls from customers over the phone.
- Work with your colleagues in the Fulfillment team to deal with issues related to orders and expedite where necessary.
- Perform quality control checks and react to feedback.
- Listen for feedback about website experience and provide this in a manageable way to developers and eCommerce team.
- React to trends of communication to update and adapt our help-centre and other online assets to ensure the right messaging for customers.
- Managing the shipping process to ensure the right packaging, carriers and services are used to maximise customer satisfaction and margin.
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Excellent attention to detail.
- 1 years+ Experience in a customer facing role.
- Experience of working in a faced pace environment as part of a team.
- Passionate about delivering an excellent level of customer service - ideally with a passion for music and vinyl.
- High level of digital skills & experience - someone that has used Social Media, CRM and/or chat functions to manage direct consumer feedback.
This full time roll will be 37.5 hours per week and include some shifts at weekends. The role is paid salary with opportunities for you to earn over-time based on peaks in demand. It is important that the fulfillment team is flexible to cover peaks in demand.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.