JOB TITLE: Goods Supervisor (FT 37.5 hours per-week)
LOCATION: Rough Trade East, London
SALARY: £21,000 pa
JOB ROLE SUMMARY
The Goods Supervisor is responsible for all aspects of receiving and dispatching stock from our Rough Trade East store. Reporting to the RTE GM and the E-Commerce Manager, this role is the pivot point for efficient turnaround of stock that ultimately determines levels of customer experience, stock availability and store turnover.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS:
• Receive and process deliveries into stock using ERPLY (stock control software) in a timely fashion
• Split received stock between allocations for shop-floor and E-Commerce
• Notify accounts and suppliers or any shortages or incorrect pricing on invoices
• Work with RT Accounts team on any queries regarding invoices and credit notes.
• Prioritize deliveries inline with business needs
• Responsibility for the process of dispatching returns to suppliers
• Manage internal stock movements to other branches, including our NYC store
• Manage relationship and tracking of external deliveries with courier service providers (e.g. UPS, Royal Mail)
• Maintain an organised work space
• Work with Rough Trade East and E-Commerce management to identify peaks in workload and ensure additional resource is appropriately applied
• Maintain inventory, accessories and supplies to facilitate the processing of stock
• Assist with any periodic inventory stock takes
• Maintain any filing or storage for back-up stock
Skills, Knowledge & Attributes
• Good working knowledge of Excel and Google Suite applications
• Understanding / experience of ERPLY or similar ePOS / stock control systems
• Organised approach to work
• Strong communicator
• Experienced with retail goods in/out process, ideally within music and/or book sectors.
This role reports to Rough Trade East GM and E-Commerce store managers.
Application deadline = Sunday 20th January, 2019.