We're recruiting a Full Time Warehouse Fulfilment Assistant to join our Fulfilment Warehouse in Brislington, Bristol, helping us deliver an excellent level of service for our eCommerce and Wholesale customers.
Ideal candidates will thrive in a fast-paced, customer orientated environment. Our eCommerce business is growing rapidly, so we're looking for people with a positive attitude that can grow with the business and help establish Rough Trade as the Number 1 place to buy records online.
- Picking & Packing orders to required standards.
- Receiving & sorting deliveries from suppliers.
- Filing and preparing stock in an accurate manner.
- Shipping orders through Royal Mail and other carriers.
- Customer Service. Speaking with customers online & on the phone to resolve issues.
- stock control to maintain an accurate inventory.
- Maintain a clean & organised work environment.
Organised, hardworking, confident, trustworthy, diligent, and reliable, ideal candidates should also possess the following skills / experience:
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Some experience in a similar environment or customer facing role.
- Fast Learner.
- Positive team member.
- Passionate about delivering an excellent level of customer service - ideally with a passion for Music.
We're seeking a full time role (37.5 HPW) working flexible hours including weekends.
Rough Trade has strict guidelines in place that all staff members entering the workspace must follow to reduce the risk of an outbreak, and the virus spreading within our working environment. The successful candidates will be given all details regarding our COVID-19 policy, and indeed all other policies during initial training.
First stage interviews for successful applicants will take place either over the phone or on an online video call service, such as Google Hangout.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.