We're recruiting a full-time Customer Success Supervisor to ensure that all Rough Trade US eCommerce customers get a superb quality of service. The role is based out of our Warehouse in Brooklyn, New York.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, customer orientated environment, as our eCommerce business is growing rapidly, so we're looking for people that can grow with the business and help establish Rough Trade as the Number 1 place to buy records, online. You will report to the Warehouse & Fulfilment manager.
- Manage digital tools to delivery an excellent customer experience online. We use Intercom for customer messaging and help centre & Aircall for phone triage.
- React to trends of communication to update and adapt our help-centre and other online assets to ensure the right messaging for customers.
- Work with your colleagues in the Fulfilment team to deal with issues related to orders and expedite where necessary.
- Perform quality control checks and react to feedback.
- Listen for feedback about website experience and provide this in a manageable way to developers and eCommerce team.
- Review and adjust our packaging inventory & guidelines to ensure customers receive a first class unboxing experience.
- Managing the shipping process to ensure the right carriers and services are used to maximise customer satisfaction and margin.
- Maximise the use of online tools & services to make the workload easier to manage & evangelise the use of technology to colleagues. We use Intercom for customer service, google suite for business tools, ERPLY for inventory management & a bespoke CMS.
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Excellent attention to detail.
- 3 years+ Experience in a customer facing role.
- Positive team leader.
- Passionate about delivering an excellent level of customer service - ideally with a passion for Music.
- High level of digital skills & experience - someone that has used Social Media, CRM and/or chat functions to manage direct consumer feedback.
The standard hours of work will be an 8 hour shift between 8am - 6pm. The role is paid salary with opportunities for you to earn over-time based on peaks in demand. It is important that the fulfilment team is flexible to cover peaks in demand.
Salary & Start Date:
Salary is dependent on experience / start date, ASAP.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.