We're seeking to recruit a Full-Time Used Vinyl Processor to join our team. You will be based at our Warehouse in Bristol working alongside like minded music fans!
The ideal candidate would understand the need for a productive process to turn around Used Vinyl for retail. Our stores are hungry for stock and you'll have to hit targets to turn around a certain volume per week. In addition you must be a music lover and have a good knowledge of back catalogue.
Further required skills / experience:
- 2+ years experience working in a used / second-hand record store.
- Able to clearly demonstrate a strong knowledge of the sector.
- Good awareness of time management / self-motivated.
- Strong and concise communicator.
- Able to deliver to targets and time scales.
- Comfortable with numbers and basic understanding of pricing / margin / invoices.
- Passionate about their work and takes pride in developing within the role.
- A Driving License would be advantageous.
There is potential for this role to be combined with hours working in another role within our Warehouse (e.g. picking & packing), pending workload.
Preferably available to work more hours during busy periods, so a willingness towards flexibility is again advantageous.