This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic individual with a passion for music and digital marketing to join a growing company and department.
You will be responsible for the day to day support of our busy eCommerce & Marketing team, assisting with priority campaign messaging and helping to implement Rough Trade’s digital marketing strategy. You should have excellent interpersonal skills and a great knowledge of digital marketing techniques. You will liaise with other departments and be required to perform some administrative tasks, compile and report marketing data, work to strict deadlines and help nurture our various label and industry relationships.
This role reports to the UK Marketing Manager.
This role is a part-time role at 60% of full time hours, across a 4-5 day working week.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Support the Marketing Manager in executing multiple marketing campaigns across multiple digital platforms.
- Create all weekly and campaign marketing banners and digital promotional materials.
- Create exploded pack shots and other necessary bespoke product imagery for use across all marketing platforms.
- Create all homepage assets and support the Digital Marketing Executive in updating and curating roughtrade.com's front door.
- Service all pre-order and product alerts across Rough Trade's Twitter and other social media where required.
- Service all event on sale alerts across Twitter and other social media where required.
- Create and manage Rough Trade Facebook events.
- Manage online competitions and label incentives.
- Update and curate Rough Trade's key playlists on both Spotify and Apple Music.
- Help manage the central Marketing Drive, keeping it tidy, up to date and maintaining any archive materials.
- Ensure the Store Campaign Assets drive is up to date at all times.
- Prepare and share a monthly report on social media and blog KPIs.
Experience & Skills
- Excellent communicator, capable of working independently and as part of a wider team.
- Strong Photoshop skills. Basic video editing skills preferred.
- Knowledge of/experience using CMS and CRM platforms.
- Passion for/experience using social media platforms.
- Excellent copywriting ability - attention to detail is paramount.
- Excellent organisation and planning skills.
- 1 years + experience working in music or creative industry.
- Demonstrate a great understanding of what Rough Trade is and who our customers are; capable, confident and comfortable being a company brand ambassador.